Monday 15 April 2013

LunchtimeMadness


I went a bit crazy at lunch today, so I thought if any of you want any low fuss but ultra yummy recipes this is one to try! I started by making a simple salad of mixed herb leaves, parsley, spring onions, red onions, avocado and a little lemon juice. I then decided as I had worked out that a high protein lunch was in order. I first sautéed half a red onion in water and once softened added a little lemon juice. Then I added finely chopped red pepper, a few mushrooms and two cloves of garlic. Just before I was about to add the egg I put a tsp of olive oil, just to bring out a little of the flavours and added my new found food love, lemon pepper, and flung the eggs on top. I topped it off with a crumbling of goats cheese that melted swiftly into the gooey omelette. It came out a treat! If you are a foodie this is a must try!



No comments:

Post a Comment